Sunday 3 October 2010

Pinhole photo's week 2 and 3

Indoors ( 5 mins exposure)

Indoors (5 mins exposure)

Outdoors (10 secs exposure)

Indoors (5 mins exposure)

Outdoors (10 secs exposure)

I took these photo's with my pinhole camera, adjusting the exposure time to suit the amount of light. I made my pinhole camera by using a tube, inserting a hole in it and covering the hole with silver foil. I then made a flap to cover the hole which i pulled back when taking the photo. I then inserted a pinhole in the silver foil using a compass and went into the darkroom. I inserted a peice of photographic paper into my tube (shiny side facing the hole) and put a sealed lid on my tube.

After having taken each photo i took my camera to the dark room, took the lid off and put the photographic paper in a series of chemicals followed by drying it. I then repeated this to get my other photo's.

No comments:

Post a Comment